Skip to product information
1 of 1

Douce Nature 24h Organic Mint Deodorant

Regular price $8.90
Regular price $10.80 Sale price $8.90
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.


This organic deodorant is very effective and has an enjoyable and light mint scent.  It is made from organic mint from France. Independently certified by Ecocert, an independent agency promoting sustainable practices in agriculture and manufacturing, and by Cosmebio, an independent agency which guarantees the content of organic cosmetics

 Douce Nature is committed to preserving Mother Earth without compromising product quality.  Their products contain at least 99% of traceable, equitably sourced, natural ingredients (the remaining 1% consists of synthetic preservatives authorized by Ecocert). Its containers are made with sugar cane ethanol (no petrochemicals) and are 100% recyclable.

  • Aluminum free
  • Alcohol free
  • Never tested on animals

50 ml / 1.7  oz